Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

bml123
Post Patron
Post Patron

Unable to log in to Power BI report builder and getting error message AADSTS50011

Hi,

We have premium licence. and I could log in to Power BI desktop and Power BI service fine. But unable to log in to Power BI report builder and getting the following error message

AADSTS50011: The reply URL specified in the request does not match the reply URLs configured for the application:

Please can someone help. Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6
joshger
Employee
Employee

Please share your PBI Report Builder version. If you are not running the current version (15.6.01532.0005), try upgrading and test again.

Download Microsoft® Power BI Report Builder from Official Microsoft Download Center

Thanks Joshger,

Just installed the latest version 15.6.1532.5 and I am able to login Power bi report builder.  Apparently this is a known issue reported by Microsoft from raised support ticket.

v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @bml123 ,

Has your problem been solved, if so, please consider Accept a correct reply as the solution to help others find it.

Best Regards
Lucien
v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Followed the above links, I still have no idea how to fix.  My other colleagues have also got the same issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Your license doesn't have anything to do with Power BI Desktop or the Report Builder unless you are trying to publish it onto the service.

When you say you are getting an error when trying to login to report builder - do you mean a paginated report that is published to service ? or a report that you are trying to open in report builder on your desktop ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors