Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

taiyun
Frequent Visitor

Unable to load the model in Subscription Email Sent

I have a report with many tabs, one subscription to a specific group of audience, since RLS do not work with Subscribe Others, and to subscribe themselves, they need a Pro License, even if the report is from a Premium Capacity. (Lame to be honest)

However, this subscription is working only for some tabs, but most other tabs have the "Unable to Load Model" error in the screenshot when users received the email update. Also, since it is a screenshot, no one could press on the "Show technical details". Based on a previous solved case, I then removed all subscriptions, re-publish the report, redid the subscription, but the error still persisted, just for different tabs. 

Can someone please please advise me? 

4 REPLIES 4
felipefmendes
Regular Visitor

I have a problem similar to yours, someone has managed to reach a satisfactory conclusion?

v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @taiyun,

Have you solved your problem?

If you have solved, could you please share your solution or accept the replies making sense as solution to your question so that people who may have the same question can get the solution directly.

If you still need help, please feel free to ask.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @taiyun,

As I know there is a known issue that Some Premium users may see refresh failing for their datasets and see a generic refresh failure error indicating that a connection could not be made to the data source which has been listed in Power BI support

I'm not sure if your issue is related it. You could have a check that if there is any error in Refresh History in Power BI Service?

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
prihana
Helper V
Helper V

Try to pin the visual on a dashboard and generate the subscription email. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors