cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
idabergum Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Unable to load the model- New report in workspace with premium capacity different region (A skus)

I just found an issue when uploading a new report to a power bi workspace in a premium capacity in west europe (A sku). The reports in that workspace no longer work. The reports uploaded yesterday still works fine. I'm getting an error in the workspace saying: 

Something went wrong

Unable to load the model

Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.
Activity IDcfaa93f1-f871-442a-ae94-27363fc3f9e2
Request ID2bb32390-307d-e207-1df9-8fb71b47704e
Correlation IDa00e27bc-9f02-10fe-54df-f96f0d759fe4
TimeThu Sep 06 2018 13:36:40 GMT+0200 (sentraleuropeisk sommertid)
Version13.0.6617.115

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Regular Visitor

Re: Unable to load the model- New report in workspace with premium capacity different region (A skus

When I changed capacity back to North Europe it works again........ This issue has to be fixed

3 REPLIES 3
Regular Visitor

Re: Unable to load the model- New report in workspace with premium capacity different region (A skus

When I changed capacity back to North Europe it works again........ This issue has to be fixed

Regular Visitor

This is for sure NOT the solution to this problem. This is still a bug, which needs to be fixed. Our reports needs to be in different regions that where the tenant resides. 

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

To give other people encountering the same issue an update: This should now be fixed by the product team. It was an internal Azure problem causing the issue.