Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unable to load language information for LocaleId 1046

Hi everyone,

I created a report in Power BI, but I'm having trouble updating it on the web.

The report updates normally in the desktop version. However when scheduling an update on the web, it returns the following error:

Data source error:	We're sorry, an error occurred during evaluation.;Unable to load language information for LocaleId 1046. Try explicitly setting the WordBreakerClassId property. Unable to load language information for LocaleId 1046. Try explicitly setting the WordBreakerClassId property. Unable to load language information for LocaleId 1046. Try explicitly setting the WordBreakerClassId property.. The exception was raised by the IDataReader interface. Please review the error message and provider documentation for further information and corrective action. Table: ProjectsTAB.
Cluster URI:	WABI-WEST-US-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID:	d9b3a16b-7b81-466f-950c-47011c21b7ac
Request ID:	f2a91b1f-eb93-01d5-519c-66a756331a01
Time:	2020-05-05 21:22:43Z

Any thoughts?

Best Regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Greetings everyone,

I talked to a Microsoft Support Engineer, and we found that my Error was due to a Fuzzy Match in the Merge Queries that I did.

Apparently, the fuzzy match causes an error in M Language, making it impossible to refresh the report. But the engineer will take a closer look at the technical reason for the problem.

For me, undoing the fuzzy match solved the problem.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

FYI: I have worked through the same error.  It is a Language (Locale) mismatch.  In my case it was:
Data source error: We're sorry, an error occurred during evaluation.;Unable to load language information for LocaleId 4105.
And 4105 is English - Canada.  Once I changed the report language back to 1033 (English - United States), the refresh worked again.  This wasn't a problem in the standard Power BI service until I moved the workspace to Premium and then it failed.  Is this a PBI Premium oddity?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Greetings everyone,

I talked to a Microsoft Support Engineer, and we found that my Error was due to a Fuzzy Match in the Merge Queries that I did.

Apparently, the fuzzy match causes an error in M Language, making it impossible to refresh the report. But the engineer will take a closer look at the technical reason for the problem.

For me, undoing the fuzzy match solved the problem.

Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Glad to hear the issue is gone. Please accept your reply as the solution. Your contribution is highly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Icey

Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

So far, I have not found a similar issue or workaround. In order to better solve your problem, it is suggested to create a support ticket, if you are a pro user.

And if this issue is solved, please share us the solution. 

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,

Icey

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

sanimesa
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

@AnonymousWhat is the data source? Does any report refresh successfully from this data source or this is the first report?

Looks like the problem is this table:

Table: ProjectsTAB.

To check if the problem is specific to this table or your entire data source, create a simple report with the simplest table possible and see if that refreshes. 

Also, see if you can post some sample data from this table.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors