Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

patrickjfraser
Frequent Visitor

Unable to load language - Issues with online refresh

Hello,

I have an online report (premium workspace) that has a scheduled refresh but is not working. Error message below

We're sorry, an error occurred during evaluation.;Unable to load language information for LocaleId 3081. Try explicitly setting the WordBreakerClassId property. Unable to load language information for LocaleId 3081. Try explicitly setting the WordBreakerClassId property. Unable to load language information for LocaleId 3081. Try explicitly setting the WordBreakerClassId property.. The exception was raised by the IDataReader interface. Please review the error message and provider documentation for further information and corrective action. Table: M_Register_Personnel.

The table is a merge of 3 tables (xlsx files stored on sharepoint) making the master file. Refreshes fine on desktop version

Can anyone give me any pointers to fixing please?

23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I do have the same problem. It's not refreshing: 

Fehler bei der Datenquelle: We're sorry, an error occurred during evaluation.;Unable to load language information for LocaleId 1043. Try explicitly setting the WordBreakerClassId property.
Unable to load language information for LocaleId 1043. Try explicitly setting the WordBreakerClassId property.
Unable to load language information for LocaleId 1043. Try explicitly setting the WordBreakerClassId property.
Unable to load language information for LocaleId 1043. Try explicitly setting the WordBreakerClassId property.. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface. Table: Büroabfälle.
Cluster-URI: WABI-NORTH-EUROPE-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Aktivitäts-ID: d5182d68-7868-4dd3-9a0c-beace3d0e937
Anforderungs-ID: 841f7289-6109-4ebb-b539-b2455a4a0049
Zeit: 2021-01-20 15:24:28Z

Is there already a solution?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Having the same issue..  has this been resolved?  thanks

Me too today, tried fuzzy match with ignore casing for the first time in a Premium Embedded Dataset: 

We're sorry, an error occurred during evaluation.;Unable to load language information for LocaleId 1044. Try explicitly setting the WordBreakerClassId property.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors