Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

martinwdd
Regular Visitor

Unable to export from Power BI service

Our entire organization seems to have lost the Export options in Power BI service. We simply don't have the Export options in any of our reports (Export data to Excel etc., Export report to Power Point, Download .pbix copy). It was working yesterday, I still saw the options this morning and now suddenly they are gone. My colleague told me that he didn't see them already early in the morning.

This sounds like a problem on the PowerBI portal – almost certainly a problem propagating around the Microsoft cloud servers. This will explain why we are gradually losing this functionality around the organisation.

Do other organizations have the same issue? Can Microsoft please fix this issue ASAP?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RMDNA
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Nothing on our end, and the health report doesn't list any issues. If this was a widespread MSFT problem, I'm sure you'd see more complaining on the boards.

This sounds more like an ogranizational administration issue. Has your PBI Admin disabled any of these functions, or have you been moved to a different permission level?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RMDNA
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Nothing on our end, and the health report doesn't list any issues. If this was a widespread MSFT problem, I'm sure you'd see more complaining on the boards.

This sounds more like an ogranizational administration issue. Has your PBI Admin disabled any of these functions, or have you been moved to a different permission level?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors