Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

sarah2_williams
Helper III
Helper III

Unable to deploy workspaces from Development to Test in Pipeline

Hi all,

I'm trying to copy 2 reports and 2 datasets from Development to Test in the new Deployment Pipeline. When clicking Deploy to Test the new Test Wrokspace is created but the reports and datasets never move across, the wheel spins and the message "Copying the contect to this workspace" appears but nothing happens futher than that.. I have left it for over 24 hours and it still shows the same. There is never an error message and it doesn't time out.

Has anyone had this? or know why it might not be copying over?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
KBO
MVP

Hi @sarah2_williams ,

I think first you should shift this topic to - Power BI Service 🙂 because in Power BI Report is no such thing like deployment piplines (not native ;)).

Second I had the same problem today - I will try it tomorrow again, may be it's a break down in the service :). If the problem continue you can open a ticket if you are 

Best,

Kathrin

If this post has helped you, please give it a thumbs up!
Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Hi,

please open a support ticket and provide pipeline ID.

if you can capture Fiddler traces of the problem (since we don't have an error code), it will be very helpful.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors