Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

haseeb1431

Unable to connect to VSTS - JS console error

I am successfully able to import data into Desktop application but cannot do the same in the online version. I am using VSTS connector to get data as described here. It works perfectly but at the end, dashoboard tiles aren't populated with data and I see couple of errors in the broswer console.  

Please advice.

PowerBIError.png

4 REPLIES 4
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @haseeb1431,

I just verified that I can connect VSTS on Power BI Service successfully without any issue.

As you're able to connect to VSTS on Power BI Desktop, but not on the Service, I assume it may be credential cache issue. Could you try connecting to VSTS on the Service in Private in IE or Incognito in Chrome to bypass the cache to see if it works?Smiley Happy

Regards

Thanks dear for checking it. I have tried it on multiple machines already, just tried a few moments ago. I tried the same thing from home as well, thinking that it may have some thing with the network but I am getting the same result. 

I have just tried again and it is through couple of Js Error with status code 500. 

IMporting data throwing errorsIMporting data throwing errorsLoading Report throwing 500 server errorsLoading Report throwing 500 server errors

Can you share what is the right channel to escalate this issue?

Hi @haseeb1431,

Can you share what is the right channel to escalate this issue?

You can create a support ticket for this issue on Power BI Support.Smiley Happy

ticket1.PNG

Regards

haseeb1431

As shown in the pasted snapshot, error is also not very helpful. It just says that dasboard isn't avaialble which leads me nowhere. Any thoughts guys?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors