cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cgdean1 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Unable to connect to Microsoft Project Online Content Pack - Parameter Validation Failed

Hi, 

I am unable to gain access to the Project Online Content Pack i simply get a Parameter Validation Failed message after i input the PWA address. The address is correct so i'm assuming permissions or ADFS is stopping me. Any help or pointers would be appreciated. 

Thanks

Chris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Unable to connect to Microsoft Project Online Content Pack - Parameter Validation Failed

HI @cgdean1,

Based on test, I found you haven't input pwa site language number.(current display one is input example, it not contains default value)

9.PNG

After I manually input it, the Validation passed.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

For learning resources/Release notes, please visit: | |
6 REPLIES 6
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Unable to connect to Microsoft Project Online Content Pack - Parameter Validation Failed

Hi @cgdean1,

Can you please provide more detailed information about your issue?
You can try to use use fiddler trace detail operation logs.

Regards,
Xiaoxin Sheng

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

cgdean1 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Hi Xiaoxin,

Thanks for the reply fiddler trace doesn't really show anything. I have attached the requested image and a copy of the error.fiddler.PNGFiddler Requestproject.PNGProject Error

Let me know if you need anything else. I'm pretty stumped by this one although I am convinced it's something to do with our security settings as when i setup Project Microsoft had to do something extra their end to get it working !!!

Thanks

Chris

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

HI @cgdean1,

Based on test, I found you haven't input pwa site language number.(current display one is input example, it not contains default value)

9.PNG

After I manually input it, the Validation passed.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

cgdean1 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

That worked ... Thank You

Chris

kimjohn Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

This information was really good.

Selenium Training in Chennai

kimjohn Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Thanks for the information.

PHP Training in Chennai