Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

cgdean1

Unable to connect to Microsoft Project Online Content Pack - Parameter Validation Failed

Hi, 

I am unable to gain access to the Project Online Content Pack i simply get a Parameter Validation Failed message after i input the PWA address. The address is correct so i'm assuming permissions or ADFS is stopping me. Any help or pointers would be appreciated. 

Thanks

Chris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

HI @cgdean1,

Based on test, I found you haven't input pwa site language number.(current display one is input example, it not contains default value)

9.PNG

After I manually input it, the Validation passed.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
kimjohn
Regular Visitor

Thanks for the information.

PHP Training in Chennai

kimjohn
Regular Visitor

This information was really good.

Selenium Training in Chennai

v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @cgdean1,

Can you please provide more detailed information about your issue?
You can try to use use fiddler trace detail operation logs.

Regards,
Xiaoxin Sheng

If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Hi Xiaoxin,

Thanks for the reply fiddler trace doesn't really show anything. I have attached the requested image and a copy of the error.Fiddler RequestFiddler RequestProject ErrorProject Error

Let me know if you need anything else. I'm pretty stumped by this one although I am convinced it's something to do with our security settings as when i setup Project Microsoft had to do something extra their end to get it working !!!

Thanks

Chris

HI @cgdean1,

Based on test, I found you haven't input pwa site language number.(current display one is input example, it not contains default value)

9.PNG

After I manually input it, the Validation passed.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

That worked ... Thank You

Chris

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors