Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Jagadeeswara
Regular Visitor

Unable to Create a alert on Card when we use slicer in Dashboard

We use slicer (can have value from 1-100) to modify card value but here we are unable to set alerts on the card

Alert Issue.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Jagadeeswara,

Based on my test, I think here you pin live page to dashboard. Here alert is not supported currently. To set alert, please pin the card visual to dashboard. What’s more, if your underlying data of the card visual has been changed and if the number goes above / below the number you set then alert notifies you once a day. For more details, please check the online document.

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Hi @Jagadeeswara,

Does that make sense? If so, kindly mark my answer as a solution to close the case please.

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors