Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Raj_sharma123
Frequent Visitor

URL is not working fine in PBI Service! Urgent!

Hello everyone,

I have created a Matrix on “Page-A” which is having a before-date-slicer.
Please be noted that this slicer is using a date column from a table that is not connected to any other table in the data model.

This slicer is synced to all other pages of the report.

The Matrix on “Page-A” is displaying amounts received on different dates across different regions. I am providing a URL to the values to take me on another page- "Page-B", where detailed information for that amount for the respective date and region is available.

Please refer to the below image of “Page-A” for the view of the page with hyperlinked values of amount-
Power.jpg

Each value is having a hyperlink that will take the end-user to a detailed page where the value-related details will be shown for the specified Region for a specified date.

Issue-

I kept the date value 01/15/2018 in the before-date-slicer while publishing the report. Now, in PBI Service URL is working all fine up to the date 01/15/2018, but is not working for dates further than this date.
Example: If on PBI Service I will select 01/25/2018 in the before-date-slicer, the URL will not work for dates coming after 01/15/2018.

Root: The URL is working only up to the date- with which it was published, not further!

I hope, I have provided enough information to you to propose a working solution.
I will await your response...
 @amitchandak  , @Greg_Deckler@v-yulgu-msft , @Icey 

Thanks in advance!
😊

1 REPLY 1
v-yangliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @Raj_sharma123  ,

Whether you want to dynamically change the URL parameters by the date of the slicer to display a different HTML interface

If the corresponding URL is static, you cannot dynamically change the HTML interface according to the slicer.

If I understand something wrong, can you share sample data and sample output in table format? Or a sample pbix after removing sensitive data.

Best Regards,

Liu Yang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors