Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

cprothman
Employee
Employee

URGENT: Cards that dissapear when you hover over them?

I am set to migrate my team from an old custom SharePoint reporting center, to Power BI. At Microsoft the new fiscal year is approaching, the old SharePoint platform is retiring, and our new solution is based on on Power BI.

Our dashboard is having an issue though. The cards dissapear when users hover over them, in the latest Edge or IE 11 browsers.

Dashboard link for any admins on here that might be able to help prioritize this. Having cards disappear seems like a big issue.

Repro Steps:

1. Open dashboard

2. Hover your cursor back and forth, accross to the top row.

Card_Text_Missing.jpg

Thanks for your help in this matter, your efforts to build the next gen of reporting are greatly appreciated from folks like me.

Best Regards,

Craig P

1 REPLY 1

@cprothman I suggest you submit this via a support ticket so this can be looked into.

Go here

Bottom right - select contact support

Bug reports typically will get lost in the mix on the Community site if you looking for the PBI team to take notice. It's very good info to know, so thanks for sharing, but be sure to do the above in tandem to make sure the issue is addressed.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors