cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sheriby Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Turning off auto zoom doesn't work in Power BI service

Hi All,

I'd like to keep my map at the same zoom-in level after filtering values, and it works fine in Power BI desktop or in edit mode in Power BI service. Howerver, I am not able keep the auto zoom turning off after publish my report to Power BI app or in report reading view in power BI service. (In other words, I have turned off auto-zoom on the map and it's not working.)

Any one knows how to resolve this issue? Thank you for your replies!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Turning off auto zoom doesn't work in Power BI service

hi, @Sheriby 

I get the reply from power bi team:

There was code intentionally preventing this in Reading view, I removed it since it should be harmless and is required for the user to temporarily update the saved lat/long/zoomLevel. It should be available in 4 weeks in the web, mid April for Desktop.

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

hi, @Sheriby 

I have reported this issue to power bi product team and will update here if I get any information.

Best  Regards,

Lin

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Sheriby Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Thanks Lin, hopefully, the product team will release an update soon!

Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

hi, @Sheriby 

I get the reply from power bi team:

There was code intentionally preventing this in Reading view, I removed it since it should be harmless and is required for the user to temporarily update the saved lat/long/zoomLevel. It should be available in 4 weeks in the web, mid April for Desktop.

Best Regards,

Lin