Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

v-sivish

Trying to connect IcM with Power BI to produce the IcM Stats over Power BI but unable to do so

I'm trying to setup a connection between IcM and Power BI but unable to find any Analysis service connecting the two or any other service to bridge the two. Please help. 

Thanks! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks @v-yulgu-msft, I raised the matter to the IcM Support Team and they guided me well to use the IcM Cluster data warehouse via Kusto using which it was populated successfully over Power BI. Following links were of great help to me: 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @v-sivish,

Do you want to fetch data from ICM web page in desktop?

If so, you should firstly know how the ICM web page is developed and which API it supports. And here are some articles for your reference to connect to web source:

API Strategies with Power BI

Analyzing Web page data using Power BI Desktop (tutorial)

Regards,
Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks @v-yulgu-msft, I raised the matter to the IcM Support Team and they guided me well to use the IcM Cluster data warehouse via Kusto using which it was populated successfully over Power BI. Following links were of great help to me: 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors