Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

greemlin
Frequent Visitor

Trial Extension data shared with organisation

Hi

Recently I've been asked if i wanted to extend the PRO trial license.
I chose yes, then it said "OK".

However, my colleagues in my organisation still can't see the reports i'm sharing, even though I tried to create new shared data, i tried to put the entire organization, or put specific email. Still they can't access it.

Can you please check what is going on ?

Thank you

Nicolas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@greemlin

Whether your shared objects is accessible or not depends on your colleagues' licenses (if your shared objects contains Pro content), not yours. So please verify if your colleagues' Pro licenses are still valid. If they are using Pro trial and it's expired, you can deploy Power BI trial licenses to multiple users in your organization if you are the organization administrator. For more details, please see: Purchasing Power BI Pro

Regards,

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@greemlin

Whether your shared objects is accessible or not depends on your colleagues' licenses (if your shared objects contains Pro content), not yours. So please verify if your colleagues' Pro licenses are still valid. If they are using Pro trial and it's expired, you can deploy Power BI trial licenses to multiple users in your organization if you are the organization administrator. For more details, please see: Purchasing Power BI Pro

Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors