cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
greemlin Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Trial Extension data shared with organisation

Hi

Recently I've been asked if i wanted to extend the PRO trial license.
I chose yes, then it said "OK".

However, my colleagues in my organisation still can't see the reports i'm sharing, even though I tried to create new shared data, i tried to put the entire organization, or put specific email. Still they can't access it.

Can you please check what is going on ?

Thank you

Nicolas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Moderator v-sihou-msft

Re: Trial Extension data shared with organisation

@greemlin

Whether your shared objects is accessible or not depends on your colleagues' licenses (if your shared objects contains Pro content), not yours. So please verify if your colleagues' Pro licenses are still valid. If they are using Pro trial and it's expired, you can deploy Power BI trial licenses to multiple users in your organization if you are the organization administrator. For more details, please see: Purchasing Power BI Pro

Regards,

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator v-sihou-msft

Re: Trial Extension data shared with organisation

@greemlin

Whether your shared objects is accessible or not depends on your colleagues' licenses (if your shared objects contains Pro content), not yours. So please verify if your colleagues' Pro licenses are still valid. If they are using Pro trial and it's expired, you can deploy Power BI trial licenses to multiple users in your organization if you are the organization administrator. For more details, please see: Purchasing Power BI Pro

Regards,

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Can You Solve These Challenge

Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Find out how to participate in the first Power BI 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

Community News & Announcements

Community News & Announcements

Get your latest community news and announcements.

Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications October Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

Community Kudopalooza

Win Power BI Swag with Community Kudopalooza!

Each week, complete activities and be qualified in the drawing for cool Power BI Swag.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 352 members 3,318 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: