Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

DQuigg
Advocate III
Advocate III

Treemap Data colors are not changing in service or in embedded

I created a treemap with black data colors in Desktop.  When I publish the file, the colors are reverting to default white.  This is only the case in the last week as far as I can tell.  Please help - looks unreadable now and not sure how to fix without redo.

DesiktopDesiktopWebWeb

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
v-haibl-msft
Employee
Employee

@DQuigg

The fix will be deployed between the 6th and the 8th of June.

Best Regards,

Herbert

View solution in original post

Herbert,

The June release actually in one sense made the problem worse, but at least fixable. Prior to the June release, I had a black category font in Desktop and when published, it all converted to white. The June release converted all of my category labels back to white in Desktop as well.  So now, I have to go into all of them and change it back to white. 

Thanks for looking into this.  It is solved - sort of. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
v-haibl-msft
Employee
Employee

@DQuigg

The fix will be deployed between the 6th and the 8th of June.

Best Regards,

Herbert

It still does not appear to be fixed.  Thought it would be addressed in the June release.  Please advise.

@DQuigg

Please note that for Treemaps, there are TWO different property cards for Labels. Data Labels is for the Value field, "Category Labels" is for the string labels.

Treemap Data colors are not changing in service or in embedded _1.jpg

Best Regards,
Herbert

Herbert,

The June release actually in one sense made the problem worse, but at least fixable. Prior to the June release, I had a black category font in Desktop and when published, it all converted to white. The June release converted all of my category labels back to white in Desktop as well.  So now, I have to go into all of them and change it back to white. 

Thanks for looking into this.  It is solved - sort of. 

Hi @DQuigg,

I have re-reported this issue to the Product Team. And I will post back if there is any feedback. Smiley Happy

Regards

v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @DQuigg,

I have reproduced the same issue on my environment. I will report this issue internally, and post back if there is any feedback. Smiley Happy

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors