Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

fish3101
Advocate I
Advocate I

Transition between report pages slow since recent updates in Power BI Service

I have a PBIX report with 15 report pages in it. 14 of those pages are hidden and I have one main menu page with bookmark buttons setup to navigate the user to the different report pages. I have a Page Background image (JPG) on the main menu page. Navigation from the main menu buttons to the respective reports pages has been smooth and seamless up until a few days ago.

In the last few days I have started experiencing a jittery transition from the main menu to the report page as the visuals on the page load. The page background image partially displays for a fraction of time as the report page is loading, slightly longer for pages with high complexity embedded in it. 

Wondering if there has been a change to how the report pages load in the browser? This is quite distracting for the user experience and suggests there is a performance issue with the report itself, however this was not the case a week ago.

All suggestions appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

hi, @fish3101 

It works well in our side, I didn't feel the change in transition between report pages.

If you try to clear browser cache or change another network and then try it again.

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-lili6-msft I have cleared cache, tried different networks, including mobile phone app, have tried different browsers, all with the same issue being experienced.

hi, @fish3101 

It's hard to say, there is no announcements and feedback about this for now.

If you only have this issue for Power BI, I would suggest you create a support ticket in Power BI Support to get further help.

Go to https://support.powerbi.com. Scroll down and click "CREATE SUPPORT TICKET".

submit a support ticketsubmit a support ticket

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-create-a-support-ticket-in-Power-BI/ba-p/6830...

Once you submit the ticket, you will get an email from support@mail.support.microsoft.com. Someone from the  Microsoft support team will contact you.

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors