Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

amoore

Totals Row on Dashboard

How do I move the Totals row closer to the data columns on the Dashboard?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @amoore,

Glad to hear the issue has been solved. Smiley Happy

You can mark helpful replies which you prefer as answers by click "Accept as Solution" button, then the thread will be closed.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

@amoore Going to need a screenshot or some further explanation in order to help with this one.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Thanks for the reply.  I attached a screen shot.  You will see there is a significant amount of white space between the last row of data and the Totals row.  Is there a way to bring the Totals row closer to the last row of data?

Dashboard Totals RowDashboard Totals Row

Hi @amoore,

Which visual do you use in the dashborad? Table or Matrix? As I tested, the total row is following the last data row closely. Please refer to screenshots below:

a1.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello!  Thank you for replying.  I do not understand your term "Which visual...".  I am working with a table.   I found out from a co-worker that using "Pin Live Page" places the Totals row closer to the data rows.   How do I close this request?

Thanks you again!

Anthony

Hi @amoore,

As I stated originally, when we display the data in a table, the total row nears data rows. You can see from the image.

You mentioned " I found out from a co-worker that using "Pin Live Page" places the Totals row closer to the data rows.   How do I close this request?". Do you mean the issue been solved? 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

My apologies.  This request can be closed for we are using the "Pin Live Page" as the solution.

Thank you,

Anthony

Hi @amoore,

Glad to hear the issue has been solved. Smiley Happy

You can mark helpful replies which you prefer as answers by click "Accept as Solution" button, then the thread will be closed.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors