Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

ArunTiruveedula
Frequent Visitor

Tornado chart not working in IE 11

Hi All,

Tornado Chart that is imported from the Market place does not work in IE11 (Version 11.839.10586). It works fine in Chrome.

Could you please suggest if there is some work around or fix for it.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ArunTiruveedula,

I'd like to suggest you direct contact to custom visual team to report web browser compatibility issue.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ArunTiruveedula,

I'd like to suggest you direct contact to custom visual team to report web browser compatibility issue.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

The latest release of Tornado Chart doesn't support IE11. It will be fixed in the next version.

Nikita Grachev,
Team Leader
Microsoft Power BI Custom Visuals,
pbicvsupport@microsoft.com

Thanks Nikita,

On App store page, I see the custom Visual Tornado was last updated on 3/20/2017. Is there any link that says it is not compatible with IE 11, cause it seems to be have been working couple of months ago. I don't think there was any new release by Tornado in past month or so. Any information that you can share on this will be helpful.

Thanks

Deepak Gada 

AppStore displays first date of publication, instead of last update.

New version of TornadoChart should be available in few hours. Please make sure to clear browser cache before testing.

Nikita Grachev,
Team Leader

Thanks Nikita,

This was very helpful. Is there a way we can get notification when the new version is available. To get new version, should I just download it and replace that in my existing Power BI report?

Thanks

Deepak

PowerBI loads the latest version of the visuals from CDN automatically. You don't need to replace anything, just clear the browser cache.

Nikita Grachev,
Team Leader
dlgada
Frequent Visitor

Were you able to resolve the issue. I have similar issue with my PowerBI report. The tornado chart does not dispaly in IE version 11.2551.14393.0. It works in Chrome, Edge etc.. 

no, I am still having the issue. Not sure what the problem is.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am having a similar issue with IE version 11.09600.19155

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors