Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

payss
Regular Visitor

Tooltips page feature stopped working

Hello,

Until last week, tooltips page feature was working when reports were published to the Power BI cloud service.

We noticed that it first stopped working in Google Chrome, but Firefox, IE and Edge still worked.  However, it has now stopped working working in all browsers.  

I can only assume that something has been updated in the cloud service that has broken the tootip feature.

My organisation is currently evaluating Power BI versus Tableau, and so far, Tableau is winning because of the very simple things that should, but do not work in Power BI, or have stopped working, for seemingly no reason.

Does anyone know what may the reason that the tooltips has stopped working or how we could resolve this problem?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @payss,

It seems fine in my test.

1. Can you create a new report contains tooltip to test if it can work?

2. Did somebody make any changes in the report?

3. If it works in one browser and can't work in another at the same time, it might be some changes made in the background. The new deployments will be applied soon. The workaround could be recreating the tooltip.

Tooltips_page_feature_stopped_working

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors