Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mwc
Frequent Visitor

Tooltips not working - only showing triangle

All of our reports in the service utilize tooltips to some degree.  We noticed in the last day or two that the tooltips aren't populating in the service, and they are only showing a triangle. 

I found another post where the issue was resolved by clearing the cache in the browser but that did not resolve our issue.

I downloaded a few of the reports to confirm that tooltips were set up, and they do appear in the desktop client.

tooltip.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mwc , @nunnc01 ,

I get the massage that is a known issue. It will occur when using IE 11 and old version of Edge browser. It might be fixed on 11/15.

Please try to use different browsers.

Best Regards,

Xue Ding

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. Kudos are nice too.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mwc , @nunnc01 ,

I get the massage that is a known issue. It will occur when using IE 11 and old version of Edge browser. It might be fixed on 11/15.

Please try to use different browsers.

Best Regards,

Xue Ding

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. Kudos are nice too.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I am getting the same issue using the latest version of Edge, however I am able to get it to work in Chrome browser.

v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mwc ,

I test in the chrome, edge and IE 11. But I can't reproduce the issue. I find that many people encounter it. Maybe it is a bug.

Could you please create a dummy .pbix file and share it to us? If we make sure it is a bug, we will submit internally.

My sampleMy sample

Best Regards,

Xue Ding

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
nunnc01
Helper I
Helper I

I am having the same issue as this so hopefully it gets resolved soon

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors