Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

PPK2698
Helper II
Helper II

To view paginated report need PPU license only ? or can see Pro and Free Users also ?

Hi,

Need Help.

I have one PPU workspace and in that workspace i have published one Paginated Report. Suppose If i shared Paginated Report to Pro User or Free User,  Can see the paginated Report of Pro and Free User which is shared by PPU user ?  or they also need PPU license ? 

Please help.

4 REPLIES 4
PPK2698
Helper II
Helper II

@Burningsuit Thanks for replying.

I cross checked, i have shared paginated report to free user and free user can see the report. 

In that case it's because the Workspace you shared from is a Premium Capacity workspace, not PPU.

Burningsuit_0-1657122369531.png

Stuart

@Burningsuit 

No It is PPU please chech screen shot.

I am confused, still free user can see the paginated report 

PPK2698_0-1663907745784.png

Burningsuit
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @PPK2698 

If you have a PPU workspace, any content on that workspace, including Paginated Reports, can only be shared with others who have a PPU licence.

If you want to share content with Free licence users, you need a Premium Capacity licence.

Hope this helps

Stuart

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors