Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Sakshi
Helper I
Helper I

To publish the whole Power BI dashboard on web(i.e. available to everyone)

Hi Everyone,

Is this possible to publish the whole Power BI dashboard(not report) publically on web (i.e. is there any way to generate public url for Power BI dasboards which is accessible by anyone including the person not having an account for Power BI services).

I looked into several links and posts but are unable to find any solution. The thing i want is to generate an embedded code for the whole dasboard so as to integrate this with my web app (Preserving the interactive nature of the dashboard).

3 REPLIES 3
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@Sakshi

For your requirement, to publish a dashboard/report on web which can be viewed publically (unlike sharing to users with permission granted), you have to use REST API to embedded your report into iFrame or web app. Please refer to links below:

What can developers do with Power BI?

What is Microsoft Power BI Embedded?

Samples: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/samples/?service=power-bi-embedded

Regards,

will tis help wit power bi pro users? i need to publish dashboard and reports so my normal power bi user can view it via iframe style... 

@Sakshi The only embedded scenerios I am aware of are all for reports...

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors