Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

rockgrabber
Frequent Visitor

Titles with conditional formatting are missing from tiles on the dashboard

Anyone else have this issue this morning:

Titles with conditional formatting are missing from tiles on the dashboard, but are still visible in the report when you click on the dashboard tile. I have tried refreshing, re-pinning tiles and still no titles with conditional formatting on tiles in the dashboard.

Thanks,

Dave

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Latest update on a fix:

"We have received an update from our PG team that the Fix is coming on August 12th assuming no deployment delays."

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also have a dashboard which uses multiple cards with conditional formatted titles and none of the titles show up on the dashboard they're pinned to. The same cards' conditional formatted titles work as intended on the report. I figured others were experiencing the same. Hope it gets solved soon.

I received an update Saturday:

"We are raising internal request to our Desktop for the assistance, will contact you with the update."

Not an answer, but at least progress.

Update from MS:

This is in reference to your case.our product team is rigorously working with the fix.I will inform you as soon as we receive any update from our product team. I will update you every 24-48 hours on this issue.

Latest update on a fix:

"We have received an update from our PG team that the Fix is coming on August 12th assuming no deployment delays."

Titles on dashboards appears to be fixed.

MassdotBI
Frequent Visitor

Same problem here still exists on 7/23/2019.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm currently trying to pin a tile with a conditional title for the first time and the title isn't coming through at all. I also have conditional formatting on the value itself (green if above goal red if below) that isn't coming through on the pinned tile. Judging by your question it sounds like this used to work? Hopefully it gets fixed, I'm depending on this functionality for a big project we're working on. 

I faced the same issue with dashboard and its critical for my reporting as Conditional title shows selected period and currency. My reports' final users check ONLY dashboards on their mobile devices.

I sent a ticket into MS Team. Will post when I get a reply.

Dave

I gave MS screen shots of my dashboard and my report. They said they will get back with me.

@rockgrabber wrote:

I gave MS screen shots of my dashboard and my report. They said they will get back with me.

Thank you for the prompt update

The Support Team had me send them the .pbix file. Will update when I hear something.

Dave

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rockgrabber wrote:

The Support Team had me send them the .pbix file. Will update when I hear something.

Dave

Thanks for keeping on top of this for the rest of us. For future reference, how did you get in direct contact with their support team?

Here is the link:

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/ 

Go to the bottom, 2nd button from the bottom to create a support ticket.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the update

Have a conference call at 2pm EST with Microsoft Teams Meeting. Will post what is discussed about titles.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors