Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

medihasiljic
Helper I
Helper I

This data set has been configured by ****@gmail.com --> can't set up data refresh

Hi,

I have this weird error. I am uploading pbix files to a new power BI account I am setting up & I see my alternate email address (configured by). Take a look at the screen.

Because of this error, I can't configure any data source credentials that don't require data gateway. Also, when trying to refresh through gateway, it fails.

I found this similar error: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Gateway-connection-doesn-t-respond-schedule-refresh/td-p/72...

Please help.

Best regards,

Mediha

11 REPLIES 11
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @medihasiljic,

I have reported this issue internally. I'll post the updates here if there is any feedback.Smiley Happy

Regards

It's still a problem @v-ljerr-msft.  

When are you posting an update as you promised?

Hi @Cubist@dcurran,

Sorry for the delay response!

As we cannot reproduce the issue on our environment now, and this thread is a little old, could you open a new thread to describe this issue in details? So that we can involve some senior engineers to investigate on the issue.Smiley Happy

Regards

I have the same issue, my alternate account is coming up. I publish to the cimpany account just fine but I don't have permision to make changes.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same issue...

Any updates on this?

Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue...the dataset always arives as if it was published by my personal email account, but everything is signed onto my work account.  Very frustrating...

What's the status on this??

Just an update: it eventually started refreshing data. Though, for online sources, like Dynamics CRM online, it goes through gateway & not directly. On my previous account, it was updating directly.

So, not really an issue for me anymore, it's just weird. 

I can't however use enterprise gateway, because there is no way to configure Dynamics CRM Online data source through that gateway.

Hi,

Yes, it's stil lan issue. Not sure if connected with the same problem, but I can't see data sources credentials tab for a dataset anymore. When I click on it, nothing happens. 

Best regards,

Mediha 

Hi,

Just to let you know that update process takes 2-3 times longer than beofre. Not sure if this is the cause, but I still can't connect to web sources directly, but only through gateway.

Best regards,

Mediha

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors