Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

GabrielPuig
Frequent Visitor

The repport showed difference data between power bi pro than the version in power bi desktop.

today i was notice of a big issue. When refresh (at the same time with the same filters) the repport  showed difference data between power bi pro than the version in power bi desktop.
Is the first time i see this type of problem.
I repet is not a problem of filter or refresh moment

Problema Dashboard.png

plese contact me if you have any suggerst

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi everybody,

Finally the issue has resolved, The support team of Microsoft helt us to solve the issue
as a resume the issue was in the version of a conector or gateway service from the server, we re istalled the connector with the last version and the problem disappeared. the team of microsooft hel us to solve the issue

again thank for your comments

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @GabrielPuig,

Has the refresh in service been done? You can check the status of the refresh in the history.  If it is completed, please refresh the browser to check the result again. If any other question, feel free to let me know please.

refresh.PNG

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Hi @GabrielPuig,

Has your issue been solved? If any other question, feel free to let me know please.

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Hi everybody,

Finally the issue has resolved, The support team of Microsoft helt us to solve the issue
as a resume the issue was in the version of a conector or gateway service from the server, we re istalled the connector with the last version and the problem disappeared. the team of microsooft hel us to solve the issue

again thank for your comments

GabrielPuig
Frequent Visitor

today i was notice of a big issue. When refresh (at the same time with the same filters) the repport  showed difference data between power bi pro than the version in power bi desktop.
Is the first time i see this type of problem.
I repet is not a problem of filter or refresh moment

plese contact me if you have any suggerst

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors