Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

The last refresh attempt failed because of an internal service error. This is usually a transient is

Hi just seeing if anyone has any odeas re below message on a dataset failure, set to run daily, Azure is scaled up to handle amount of data from pipeline but has failed continually for weeks, there are other reports in workspace that run fine, any ideas? thanks 

Last refresh failed: Sun Mar 01 2020 07:19:40 GMT+0000 (Greenwich Mean Time)
The last refresh attempt failed because of an internal service error. This is usually a transient issue. If you try again later and still see this message, contact support.Hide details

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi. Which is your data source? Sometime ago I think I had a simlar problem. Try to publish the report in a different workspace and refresh it. If it works you should remove it from actual and publish again (it is not the same than publish and replace). It is crazy but internal service error can be a pain in.... you know.

Hope this helps,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
V-lianl-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Please check if these dataflows reside in a premium capacity. If it is, it's the same issue as this one in Support site. 

dataflow_issue.PNG

Best Regards,
Liang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi. Which is your data source? Sometime ago I think I had a simlar problem. Try to publish the report in a different workspace and refresh it. If it works you should remove it from actual and publish again (it is not the same than publish and replace). It is crazy but internal service error can be a pain in.... you know.

Hope this helps,

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

Anonymous
Not applicable

will try and test this and reply

@V-lianl-msft 
Any results?

I still have the same issue

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors