Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

nisuomi
Resolver I
Resolver I

The key didn't match any rows in the table with Google Analytics on Power BI online

Hi,

We are facing problems with Google Analytics data source when using the Power BI online version.

The data source has been connected with the Google Analytics connector and it worked perfectly for couple of a days.

Now the problems has been with the daily pull that we are exeeding but we are handling that with fewer refreshes.

After that, we have faced a new problem that to what I have yet not found any solution.

All the solutions that I have founded regarding the same kinda problem, are done in the desktop version of the Power BI. I have not used Power BI desktop when developed these reports and dasbhoards, only Power BI ONLINE version.

The data source connection was also established via Power BI Online.

The error message that I get is:

The key didn't match any rows in the table.

Refreshing does not help, trying to add the same credentials does not help.

Any ideas how to proceed?

3 REPLIES 3
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@nisuomi

We have reported similar issues internally about connecting GA source. Does this issue still persist?

Regards,

Hello,

sorry for the late answer. But our problem was solved earlier by getting to know that someone had changed the Google Analytics property name in the Google Analytics side. So that was the reason, that it was not working. 

Alltho', it was still using the same Google Analytics tag and application code.

Cheers,

Niko

@v-sihou-msft

We are experiencing this problem currently with the GA contect pack.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors