Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

majdkaid22
Helper V
Helper V

The import Text.BeforeDelimiter matches no exports. Did you miss a module reference?

Hi guys,

I've published my dataset from Desktop to Service, after adding a simple conditional column in power query, and once am hitting refresh in service, am getting the below error, which I have zero clue what it means?

Data source type:
Processing error: The import Text.BeforeDelimiter matches no exports. Did you miss a module reference?
Cluster URI: WABI-EUROPE-NORTH-B-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID: 6082de6b-781b-4387-9525-068b41cc857a
Request ID: c82c23ff-5a87-d2d8-b0d6-dfa441adc84d
Time: 2017-05-30 07:46:28Z

I would appreciate your help, as I deployed on Production and figures are now messed up

Regards,

Majd 

4 REPLIES 4
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@majdkaid22

What's the expression you put in custom column?

Can you remove "Text.BeforeDelimiter" part in your Power Query and try DAX instead?

If the issue still persists, please use On-Premise Gateway instead of Personal Gateway.

Regards,

@v-sihou-msft Thanks 

It was an error caused by a replaced value in power query. strange enough that it's working fine in PBI Desktop, but not in service. 

I spent fairly couple of hours guessing what could it be

Has anyone been able to solve this issue? I'm having the same error. "Text.BeforeDelimiter"

@Dindo in my case it was a step of conditional column I created in power query that was causing the issue on PBI service. once I removed the step and did it again. it worked fine for me. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors