cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HamidBee
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

The categories on the chart suddenly became disorganised as soon as I added a colour measure.

HI All,

I added a colour measure onto my chart and the categories labels across the x axis just reshuffled and everything went haywire. Please help!

Just a side note one thing I noticed is that I had to sort the months manually as when I tried to sort it automatically it wasn't in order which I found strange. 

Also does anyone have an idea on how to remove the padding around the chart, I found the top part to be super thick and I was really just looking to fill all the edges up.

Lollipop2.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
HamidBee
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

This is the strangest solution I've seen to date. I figured it out accidently whilst trying everything under the sun. Reset the category labels and then click 'back to report' then click 'save'. This will fix the issue. Do not click 'save' first. If you click 'save' first the axis will remain disorganised. 

Problem.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HamidBee
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

This is the strangest solution I've seen to date. I figured it out accidently whilst trying everything under the sun. Reset the category labels and then click 'back to report' then click 'save'. This will fix the issue. Do not click 'save' first. If you click 'save' first the axis will remain disorganised. 

Problem.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
May 23 2022 epsiode 5 without aka link.jpg

The Power BI Community Show

Welcome to the Power BI Community Show! Jeroen ter Heerdt talks about the importance of Data Modeling.

charticulator_carousel_with_text (1).png

Charticulator Design Challenge

Put your data visualization and design skills to the test! This exciting challenge is happening now through June10th!

Power BI Dev Camp Session 22 without aka link and time 768x460.jpg

Check it Out!

Watch Session 22 Ted's Dev Camp along with past sessions!

Power BI Release May 2022 768x460.png

Check it out!

Click here to read more about the May 2022 updates!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors