Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

kevdkm
Regular Visitor

Text boxes drifting away from set place and font color switching to blue randomly. Software bugs

Anyone else experience this?

What is going on with the QA of code release.  Having to deal with text boxes that seem to drift away from placement but now the text color is adjusting on it's own.  I have no idea as the end user what I could have clicked to caused this.

Anyone on MS want to address this.  I'm open to toggle off random format box.  🙂

In all seriousness what is going on?

This is just making my team look sloppy, thereby making analytics team unable to fully endorse PBI over other reporting platforms (Tableau, Qlik).  This feedback is reqularly forwarded to our leadership.  As bigger client of PBI I'm surprised by the limited channel of feedback we have.

2 REPLIES 2
RMDNA
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

@kevdkm,

I haven't seen any other recent posts on something like this, and I certainly haven't had any problems, so I don't think it's a common thing that Microsoft is just ignoring. It could be any number of issues, both in Power BI or on your side, so it'd be hard to answer "what is going on?"

Could you share a sanitized PBIX, or just a sample file that's having the same issue, so I can try it on my end?

This only occurs in the service so without the ability to share with you access to the service I'll do my best to share an example that is clean. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors