Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

PiotrStawicki3
Regular Visitor

Text box displays different font for some users in the service

Hi all!

I found an interesting issue, first time after 5 years working with Power BI 🙂 

I created a landing page for the report with some text boxes and titles. 

Problem appears after publishing this page to the service. One user sees the text in these boxes in totally different font (serif) and as a result also different size. It really doesn't look nice. Other users don't have the same problem.

I tried to use two fonts that seem to be commonly used - Calibri and Segue UI.

I thought that user may not have this font installed on their machine, but since this is possible for Segue UI, Calibri is rather a default font on Windows. Also, this problem doesn't impact visual titles or cards with text - user sees the used font correctly! It's just with text boxes.

What can be the reason? I thought that this user may have some default font settings in their browser, but said that it's not the case. I can easily resolve this problem replacing text boxes with images, but I'd like to know the reason.

Is there any way to enforce the displayed font for all users?

Best Regards,

Piotr

2 REPLIES 2
maxiozyilmaz
Frequent Visitor

Having the same issue, but i can't replace with images. Do you know what could be the cause?

vinothkumar1990
Helper II
Helper II

I got the same problem. Any solution or root cause?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors