Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

CaronTurner
Frequent Visitor

Teams activity analytics showing error "The smart narratives is not supported"

The out of the box feature for creating Teams activity analytics (which was working on Friday) is now coming up with errors across all three tabs saying 'We don't currently support Smar Narratives in this scenario" 

@Admin Is this a known fault, or does anyone know how to resolve please?

CaronTurner_0-1624218760073.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The fix was already rolled out yesterday. However, some folks might still encounter the error due to browser caching. If you are one of them, then please clear browser caches or open in a new Incognito browser window & try again. You can tell that it is a caching issue by applying a new filter that you previously hadn't applied and then you should see the Smart Narrative text show again. 

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
coskunfirat
Frequent Visitor

I have same issue...

coskunfirat_0-1624527801460.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

We are facing same issue

Fowmy
Super User
Super User

@CaronTurner 

Please create a support ticket at : https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! and hit thumbs up

Subscribe and learn Power BI from these videos

Website LinkedIn PBI User Group

The fix was already rolled out yesterday. However, some folks might still encounter the error due to browser caching. If you are one of them, then please clear browser caches or open in a new Incognito browser window & try again. You can tell that it is a caching issue by applying a new filter that you previously hadn't applied and then you should see the Smart Narrative text show again. 

Thanks Fowmy.  I have raised a support ticket for this.  It's not on the issues site, so was just wondering if anybody else was having same issue. 

Having the same issue, do you have a link to the support ticket?

For reference, the request number is 2106200060000500

Thanks for reporting this issue. We are in the process of rolling out a fix for this issue very soon. 

Excellent.  It's back up and working again now without need to refresh cache. Thank you. 

CaronTurner_0-1624565910435.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors