Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

TheNov3mberist
Advocate I
Advocate I

Tabs doubling on "App" version of reports

Hello All, 

Beginning yesterday when accessed through the "App", all of our reports have every tab doubled. The workspace version still appears to be correct. 

For example: We have a report in our workspace with "Dashboard" and "Detail" tabs. After publishing, the App version of the report shows Dashboard Dashboard Detail Detail. 

Anyone know what might be going on here?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
dethompson97
Resolver III
Resolver III

All,

Try this to fix the issue:

1st >> Navigate and open workspace -> Go to Report list -> Turn off the button (INCLUDED IN APP) for all reports listed in the app. 

2nd >> After turning off button > > Then click on the "Update App" on top extreme right. 

3rd  >> Back to workspace -> Go to Report list -> Turn On the button (INCLUDED IN APP) for all reports you want in the app.

4th >> After Turning On buttons > > Then click on the "Update App" again on top extreme right.

Thanks!

Dawn

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
dethompson97
Resolver III
Resolver III

All,

Try this to fix the issue:

1st >> Navigate and open workspace -> Go to Report list -> Turn off the button (INCLUDED IN APP) for all reports listed in the app. 

2nd >> After turning off button > > Then click on the "Update App" on top extreme right. 

3rd  >> Back to workspace -> Go to Report list -> Turn On the button (INCLUDED IN APP) for all reports you want in the app.

4th >> After Turning On buttons > > Then click on the "Update App" again on top extreme right.

Thanks!

Dawn

I checked with a user and the above solution I posted worked.  Please try and mark as a solution if it works for you.

Thanks!

Dawn

Anonymous
Not applicable

We are having the same issues  on some reports.  Other reports are fine.

Same issue here.. seems to be on only on newly published reports.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same issue in our organization.  I had a report that was fine yesterday, but I republished it today due to some security changes, and now it is doubling up in the app view.  Workspace view is fine.

twinrabbits
Advocate I
Advocate I

We are experiencing the same issue with multiple reports.

GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi there

What happens if you have to clear your browser cache and try again?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Hello, 

Same thing unfortuantely 😕 

Hi @TheNov3mberist ,

I tested both classic workspace and new workspace and both of them work fine.

If you have Pro account you could try to open a support ticket. If you have a Pro account it is free. Go to https://support.powerbi.com. Scroll down and click "CREATE SUPPORT TICKET".

Best Regards,

Jay

Community Support Team _ Jay Wang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Community Support Team _ Jay
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution
to help the other members find it.

Our tenant is experiencing the same issue with tab duplication. It is not all reports and each of our 100's of reports need to be checked.  Clearing cache does not help. We have been fixing them by unpublishing and republishing the reports which is not ideal. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors