cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Super User I
Super User I

Table visual re-sized when pinning to dashboard

I have a report with a table visual that include a "color" column which I have shrunk down to only show the background color:

desk.PNG

However, when this report gets pinned to a dashboard, all of the columns are resized, which reveals the number behind the color (and the column title, which I really don't want to see).

Serv.PNG

Is there a setting I am missing or is this just an issue with table visuals on a dashboard?

Thanks,

David Edelman

Proud to be a Super User!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

I have asked this as well.  For example in your table the column on the right has alot of white space.  In my example I wanted to narrow that.....  but it seems the tiles are not super granular to such adjustments.

I note that your color column is widened to accommodate your field name - - possibly if you shorten that it may be less wide.  But overall I've not been real successful in granular tweaking of column width in tiles.  Would love myself to learn more on this topic if something can be done.

www.CahabaData.com
Highlighted

Hi @CahabaData,

I have tested it on my local enrionment, we can reproduce thsi issue. I will report this issue and check if this is a potential bug.

Regards,

Charlie Liao

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Community Conference

Microsoft Power Platform Communities

Check out the Winners!

secondImage

Create an end-to-end data and analytics solution

Learn how Power BI works with the latest Azure data and analytics innovations at the digital event with Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors