Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Table value return default when click on selected rows

I clicked on the value of bar chart and table show the value of selected, but when I click on table value 881 the table return back to default value 17553 instead of hold on 881. Please advise, as I need to have another table show details of 881 when select on it.

小Q截图-20190802113713.png小Q截图-20190802114041.png

2 REPLIES 2
TeigeGao
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Anonymous ,

When you click the table visual which has been filtered, it will remove the filter to return the full dataset. Could you please share the target result to us for analysis? Why will you click on the filtered result again? 

Best Regards,

Teige

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @TeigeGao , 

Actually I will have 3 bar charts, 1st bar chart will display population of each country, 2nd bar chart will display population of each state after 1st bar chart selected country, and 3rd bar chart will display population of each city after 1st and 2nd bar selected country and state. But when I selected one of state from 2nd bar chart, 1st, 2nd and 3rd bar charts returned to previous value (default) which show all population.

小Q截图-20190805135608.pngSample as side: when select US population at 1st chart, then 2nd chart will show US population by states. After select California state from 2nd chart it will display the state population by cities at 3rd chart. All the charts will stay as per selected instead of refresh to previous.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors