Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

seabrew
Helper II
Helper II

Table Preview Text Not Showing up in Power BI App

Starting today for all of the reports I publish using the table preview, the column/row text is not visable, however the grand total text is visable. If I switch the table back to the "non-preview" version, the text appears. I tried in multiple browsers. Also, I do see the Alt Text / tooltip when I hover over the missing row. 

Can anyone reproduce this?

table preview.PNG

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi @seabrew,

As we cannot reproduce the same issue on out environment, I would suggest you create a support ticket on Power BI Support page for better assistance on this issue. Smiley Happy

Regards

View solution in original post

I found the reason I was having this issue and I have to say I am a bit embarassed. Shortly before I posted this question, I had created a custom JSON theme and had #FFFFFF (i.e. white) set as the foreground and tableAccent colors.

So what was really happening is that the default font color in the matrix/table was set to white against a white background

Hopefully someone else who makes these same mistake comes across this post before they start pulling their hair out!

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors