Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

droe1
Frequent Visitor

Support form on powerbi.com is broken; how can I get some help?

The Power BI contact support form is broken and has been for a couple of days. Here is the URL: https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro/ticket/

When I submit, I get this error: "Error submitting request. Try again shortly."

In the console, I see the server is throwing a response with code HTTP 500 (server error).

I have tried this in 2 browsers, Chrome and IE Edge.

I need to contact support, not sales. Thanks for any help.

2 REPLIES 2
v-caliao-msft
Employee
Employee

@droe1,

To create a support ticket, just go to https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/. The buttons under smiley will also redirect you to support page and issue page. You need to sign in, type some keywords to search existing tickets or create one.

21.PNG

22.PNG

I have tested it, we can go to contact support page without any issue.

Regards,

Charlie Liao

Error still present.Error still present.

I can reach the form just fine; what throws the error is submitting the support ticket. As of 855 am Central Time, the error still exists. 
Thanks for your attention. I really do appreciate it. My problem might not have been clear: It is on pushing the "Submit Ticket" button, after entering the issue information, that this fails. 
I've tried this on a Windows VM with Parallels using IE Edge. I've tried it on Chrome in a Macbook Pro. 

I was signed in, though I don't know whether the system indicates that you must be signed in.

Again, thanks for any help. This is yet unresolved from my perspective. I could be doing something wrong, but it looks more like the form is broken.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors