Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

data_wunder

Suddenly Smart Narrative is not supported

Hello,

Suddenly, all the reports published in PowerBI Service are showing the following message:

data_wunder_0-1634049496034.png

That's strange, because I've never used Smart Narrative in any of them. Going through different tabs implies to have the same pop-up again, even though if I've already closed it in a previous one. Any suggestion on how I can fix it? It's getting really anoying for the clients.

I checked in Settings & Options but I didn't find anything.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi, 

Thank you both for your responses. The issue solved itself. I really don't know what it could be, but yesterday we didn't have that problem anymore so I assume it was something related to the service that was fixed through the passing hours.

Best!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-xiaotang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @data_wunder 

Because no feedback on related issues has been received so far, and I didn't reproduce it either. 

Could you share a sample file(Import mode)? so that we can test it to find the reason. 

You can replace the raw data with bogus data to protect your private information. Thanks

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Tang

If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi, 

Thank you both for your responses. The issue solved itself. I really don't know what it could be, but yesterday we didn't have that problem anymore so I assume it was something related to the service that was fixed through the passing hours.

Best!

GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @data_wunder 

I am not sure why this is happening. If you could contact the author of the custom visual?

If there are still errors I would log a support ticket: https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro/

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors