Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

shabos

Subscription service not sending emails

Hi

I have an issue where subscription emails are only being sent to a single address and no other. I have shared the dashboard with several users and only one of them is getting an email in the morning with the dashboard. The user that created the dashboard and is subscribed is not getting any mail whatsoever.

Please help.

Kind Regards

Shaun

4 REPLIES 4

@shabos Take a look at this article, does the implementation use any of the criteria listed at the bottom of the page in terms of restrictions or potential problem causes.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

I am fufilling all the criteria - Why would it be sending a dashboard to one user and not others?

Hi @shabos,

First, please ensure that your other users' User Principal Name (UPN) is able to receive emails.

Second, other users who didn't receive email have same organization with you? If you share a dashboard with a colleague outside of your tenant, they will not be able to subscribe to the dashboard or its associated report pages. So if you are aaron@xyz.com, you can share with anyone@ABC.com. But anyone@ABC.com cannot subscribe to the shared content.

Best Regards,
Angelia

Hi @v-huizhn-msft

We checked and the UPN for the users is the correct email address, and we are definitely all on the same domain.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors