Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

corichter
Frequent Visitor

Subscription overview shows only 1 subscription

Hi,

in the Subscriptions Overview only 1 subscription is shown for all items. There are subscribers and also the notifiaction is working, they get the mail with the image attached when the data is refreshed.

2017-09-06 12_28_30-Power BI - Internet Explorer.jpg

Is this a failure or am I doing something wrong or a missunderstanding?

Best regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @corichter,

The number of subscriptions in the Subscriptions Overview is not the number of subscribers, but the number of report pages that you have subscribed for the report. See:

sub1.PNGsub2.PNG

Regards

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @corichter,

The number of subscriptions in the Subscriptions Overview is not the number of subscribers, but the number of report pages that you have subscribed for the report. See:

sub1.PNGsub2.PNG

Regards

Hi,

tanks for clarification, so it was a missunderstanding from my side. I tested that, when I subcribe to 2 different pages of a report I get a notification for each page when the data are refreshed and the 2 subscriptions are shown correctly.

So I will vote for the dollowing idea:

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/17869417-view-list-of-users-subsc...

Best Regards

Cornelius

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors