Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Subscription email format and report screenshot size

Hi,

I have a question about the formatting of the message in the subscription email:

New lines that are entered in the 'Include an optional message' textbox are not transferred to the resulting email, the whole message is formatted as a single line. I tried to use HTML tags, e.g. <br/> and they worked a couple of days ago. However something recently changed on the service and I now receive the message formatted on a single line again and the HTML tags are visible as plain text.

Also, the screenshot of the report is way too small to be useful in the email..

Can you please suggest an acceptable approach to format the email message so that the result would be presentable to the executives?

Thanks,

M.

2 REPLIES 2
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

From the example in this link, there is no need to use HTML tags to format "optional message", you can directly enter the "Enter" key to change to next line.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Yuliana @v-yulgu-msft,

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately this does not work.. otherwise I wouldn't be asking, please see screenshot below.

As I mentioned, the HTML tags have been working until Sept 7th, however starting Sept 8th the email format has slightly changed and these tags stopped working.

formatsubs.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors