Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Mumin192
Helper I
Helper I

Subscribe multiple page report

Hello,

I have a published dahsboard with many pages that I want to send it as a pdf on a weekly basis, but it's only giving me an option to choose one page

Is there a way to send all pages in one pdf?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Mumin192 

There are two methods for you to choose .

1. Use Full report attachment as in subscription .

• Full report attachment as (for Power BI reports only): If the report is in a workspace backed by a Premium Gen2 capacity or Premium Per User (PPU) license, add the full report as an attachment instead of only a single report page. Select PDF or PowerPoint for the attachment format. The attachment respects all privacy labels for the report. 

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/consumer/end-user-subscribe?tabs=creator#subscribe-to-a-r... 

2. You can pin the entire report page to a dashboard, then do that for each report page. This means all of your report pages will exist in the same dashboard. Then you subscribe the emails from the dashboard instead of the report. Then users should get one email with the contents of these pages .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AndreyM
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

I have created a Premium Space where I saved my report. 

AndreyM_0-1669200648486.png

The file size is less than 25mb and has less than 20 pages however when I try to subscribe my boss who has also got a PPU the option attach full report is greyed out. 

Any ideas ? 

AndreyM_1-1669200710564.png

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Mumin192 

There are two methods for you to choose .

1. Use Full report attachment as in subscription .

• Full report attachment as (for Power BI reports only): If the report is in a workspace backed by a Premium Gen2 capacity or Premium Per User (PPU) license, add the full report as an attachment instead of only a single report page. Select PDF or PowerPoint for the attachment format. The attachment respects all privacy labels for the report. 

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/consumer/end-user-subscribe?tabs=creator#subscribe-to-a-r... 

2. You can pin the entire report page to a dashboard, then do that for each report page. This means all of your report pages will exist in the same dashboard. Then you subscribe the emails from the dashboard instead of the report. Then users should get one email with the contents of these pages .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors