Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
vishy4271 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Strange behaviour(green bar visivle) on legend in Power BI Web

Hi ALL,

Currently I am getting strange bar on legends in  Power BI reports on Web. Complete issue list is specified below(also attached) - 

1. Green background on the legend value:-

Line chart _error.png1. Green background on the legend value in Power Bi webError while saving teh report.png2. If I am trying to edit the report and set legend = off or make any change in the report, the report is giving below errorgreen bar not present when pbix is downloaded and opened in desktop version.pngWhen I download the pbix from web the green legend background doesn’t get displayed in the desktop version.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Strange behaviour(green bar visivle) on legend in Power BI Web

Hi @vishy4271,

From this link: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Legends-in-Power-BI-service-is-appearing-with-a-background/i...

The fix should be deployed now. Could you please check if the problem has been solved? If it is, could you please mark the helpful replies as Answered?

Regards,

Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
4 REPLIES 4
sfog Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Hi

We have the same issue - have you ben able to solve it or have you logged it as an issue with Microsoft?

Thanks

marcusearly Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

vishy4271 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

We have logged a tcicket with Microsoft (118111519345890) Ticket number for reference. As of now have shared the browser logs.

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @vishy4271,

From this link: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Legends-in-Power-BI-service-is-appearing-with-a-background/i...

The fix should be deployed now. Could you please check if the problem has been solved? If it is, could you please mark the helpful replies as Answered?

Regards,

Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.