Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Prasadk7
Frequent Visitor

Start refresh all reports by single click

Hi ,

I am using personal gateway to refresh the data. When server is offline all reports refresh are failing nearly having 50+ reports. How can I start all reports again when server is online . If start every report taking long time. Is there any another way to start by single click.

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
MAwwad
Super User
Super User

To refresh all of your reports in Power BI when the server is online, you can use the "Refresh all" option in the Power BI service. To do this, follow these steps:

1. In the Power BI service, go to the "Workspaces" menu and select the workspace that contains the reports that you want to refresh.
  2. Click the "Manage" button for the workspace.
  3. In the workspace settings page, go to the "Scheduled refresh" tab.
  4. Under "Current refresh status", click the "Refresh all" button.

This will start a refresh for all of the reports in the workspace. If you have a large number of reports, the refresh may take some time to complete.

HI @MAwwad 

I can able to check 1st point but  I do not see other points. could you please help me where I can see those options.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors