Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

astarner
Regular Visitor

Stacked column chart/Table not visible in service

Chart looks great and responds as designed in the desktop app, however this is the only chart on all 4 pages of the report that is not visible when using the service.  I have attempted to change the type of chart and i have also added a table view to go along with the chart.  This table view is not displaying either.  Chart data is only displaying EOM as well as the following.  

1 Roll 2 = DIVIDE(HR[1 12mo SUMterm],HR[1 ACTIVE MO SUM rolling average],0)
Nothing complex here at all - anyone have any ideas?
3 REPLIES 3
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@astarner,

Have you solved your issue by now? If you have, could you please help mark the correct answer to finish the thread? Your contribution will be much appreciated.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

I have not - only this chart will appear for 1 day max, then disappear off of the report again.  I added a correlating matix of the exaact same data - and at the exact same time, this chart will stop displaying as well.  I have changed the types of charts - same results - i have done all of the updates, and still after 1 day - the chart along with the matrix view is not visable to anything outside of desktop mode.  I continue to troubleshoot in hopes that something works!

v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@astarner,

I have made a test but unfortunately I could not reproduce your issue. The Stacked column chart can be viewed in power bi service on my side. For troubleshooting, please clear the browser cache or change the browser and try again. If this issue still persists, please clarify more details about what you have done before this issue happnes.

Community Support Team _ Jimmy Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors