Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Stacked bar chart axis labels all say the same month when auto refresh occurs

I have a really odd problem which i'm hoping someone can shed some light on.

I have a number of tabs in my report which when published manually to the service all work fine. However, when an automatic refresh occurs some of the visuals in certain tabs do weird things.

The problem is some stacked bar charts which are meant to show a series of data from March to July, are all labelled January when the auto refresh occurs!! 

The odd thing is that the data is correct for each month and also, the source data doesn't even have any data for January 2022!

It only seems to happen for 3 tabs of my report, i have other stacked bars which it doesn't happen too.

So i'm at a complete loss and any advice would be greatly received

Examle.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Based on the information you provided, did you check if the date of the field corresponding to the x-axis changed when it was automatically refreshed? (The values have not changed, but the dates have all changed to January).
Can you provide me with more relevant screenshots so that I can answer your question as soon as possible?

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply.  So yes, when i do the manual publish the axis labels say the correct months. But the next time a scheduled refresh takes place they then change to January as per the screen shot

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors