Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

AUaero
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Sparklines Visual Doesn't Render Correctly in Browser

Hi, has anyone else tried to use the custom Sparklines visualization (https://app.powerbi.com/visuals/show/Sparkline1444636326814) in a report on powerbi.com?  For me, the sparklines render correctly in Power BI Desktop, but when I view the report on powerbi.com, the sparklines are blank.  However, when I click "edit" on the report, the visuals are populated.

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
Fitin1rb
Helper III
Helper III

I am having an issue on the iPad.  My sparklines render correctly on Power BI Desktop and in the browser.  However, when I open my report in the Power BI App from the iPad, my sparklines grow dynamically until they completely disappear from the visual tiles....does anyone have a suggestion to fix this?

cld
Frequent Visitor

Same question for me: Everything works perfectly on the Desktop version and in the online service, but as soon you check on the App on iOS (iPad) the values are mooving dynamically to the right side until all values become a horizontal line and all points dissapear.

Didn't anybody notice that before or is it because of the newest version of iOS 10.0.2?

FullSizeRender.jpg

and finally what is missing, is the "Sort" function which could be a input field only to choose the order and not only alphabetical order which is now the only way to look at the result. Man Sad

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @AUaero,

I create a report using Sparklines custom visual, the Sparklines visualization can be viewed once I publish it to Power BI Service, everything works as expected.

What is your data source and what is the browser are you using? Do you directly create Sparklines report in Power BI Service or firstly create report in Power BI desktop and publish it to Service? If you fristly create the report in Desktop, would you mind sharing pbix file or sample data so that I can test it?

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Lydia,

My data source is a tabular model running on my SSAS instance.  I have tested the report in IE11 and the latest build of Chrome.  The report was created in Power BI Desktop and published to the Power BI service.

I can provide the pbix file, but I can't provide the source data.  Will the pbix file be of any use to you without the underlying data source?

Thanks!

Hi AUaero,

You can share me the pbix file. By the way, do you create report in the latest version(2.35.4399.601) of Power BI Desktop?

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors