Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

xxcorpxx
Advocate I
Advocate I

Spanish language showing up periodically

sometimes when we open the Power BI site, it shows up in Spanish as of yesterday.  You can simply refresh and it clears but, if you refresh over and over, it will periodically go back to spanish.

8 REPLIES 8
0gis0

Hi folks,

I see all the content in Spanish all the time... How can I change to English? I don't see any settings about region or language on Power BI.

Thanks!

AdamWilson
Employee
Employee

When you say Power BI site, do you mean the marketing webpages at https://powerbi.microsoft.com or do you mean the Power BI service at https://app.powerbi.com?

A couple of us in the office have seen this problem with Power BI for Office 365. No resolution or recommendations as of yet...

I actually have a screenshot of what this looks like and let our ops folks know about it.  I'm not able to reproduce it locally though.  We have had a few reports of it though.

Adam W. Saxton | Microsoft Employee | Business Intelligence
@GuyInACube | youtube.com/guyinacube

Thank you for letting the support teams know, Adam.

This problem has not appeared since you took action on this, Adam. Thank you very much for that!

Glad to hear that!

Adam W. Saxton | Microsoft Employee | Business Intelligence
@GuyInACube | youtube.com/guyinacube

Hi folks,

I see all in Spanish all the time. How can I change the language to English? 

Thanks a lot!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors